12. (4/19/11) Jill from Diabetes Sweeties sent us some superdy duperdy cute crafts to decorate pods with so the girls and I got to work this evening after dinner (& homework). We also made some super cute Easter Pod magnets for Easter table favors. Love D-Mom, Jill. Thankful. Fun. Cute. Quality time with the girls.
|From Jill - Such a Sweetie!!|
|Jill sent this super cute faces for the pods!! LOVE!|
|Painting Pods is a messy job with a 5 and 7 year old. :)|
|Turned out pretty cute - right?|
|I think we are ready for Easter!|
I just hopped on here to send you a thank you and look at all the fantastic pods you've made!
Oh my word, Laura, you are SO creative!!
Do you have any idea what special memories you are giving your kids. Despite the frustration of diabetes, you are making sweet memories with them. I admire you for that.
Oh by the way, the little chick is my fav!!
Just a Mom
I AM a wife.
I AM the mom of 3 wonderful children.
I AM my son's pancreas.
The information provided on this blog is from our personal experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Because something works for us does not mean it will work for you.
Please consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your health care options.
- ► 2016 (15)
- ► 2012 (25)
- Blogcation - Not Dead Yet
- Diabetes, K9s & New Tires - #20
- Easter - 16, 17, 18 and 19
- Good Friday's 15
- The number 14 brought to you by OmniPod and DexCom...
- My One Thing - 13
- #12 Not So Easy!!
- Catching up with The Houston Family
- 1 Every Day for my Mom
- Submit Your Kit - VLOG
- Tallygear - Sugar Bolus - LFAC
- Why I still Cry - Part 2 - A Mother's Love
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2010 (136)