All of that being said I would like my readers to know a few things about me & Houston We Have A Problem (HWHAP) -
* I am not good at writing any type of legal or professional statements -- again, this blog started out about helping me get through a very dark time
* Apparently I need a disclosure statement of some kind ---- well, because the FTC says so.
* The views and opinions expressed on HWHAP are purely that of the blog owner (me), my loyal husband (Jim) and my little servants (Emma, Sophie and Nate). I am not easily influenced so don't even try!!
* I am not compensated to provide my opinion on any products, services, websites or any other topic for that matter. If I could be compensated that would be lovely!! If anyone would like to compensate me --- please let me know!! :)
* The owner of this blog (again, that's me) would like to acknowledge an existing consulting relationship with Insulet, the makers of OmniPod.