15. (4/22/11) Today was a good day. Another day of pretty numbers --- I think that makes us day 3 of 'in range' numbers. I think you really have to be a d-parent to understand how good that feels. Highs stress me so much that I seriously need medication. I hate HIGHS. So, today was a good day with no highs and no spikes! My goodness - - - why am I taunting diabetes by being a braggy braggerton??? I'm really not trying to be a braggy braggerton ---- it's just that 'in range' numbers really make me happy ---- can you tell?? FREAKING HAPPY!
We had a good day with my parents coloring Easter eggs. I really enjoy spending time with my family. It makes me SMILE. Jim came home early to spend Easter with the family so all is right in our little Houston world. Yea!!
|Super Sweet Sophie|
|Nate and Daddy|
|Me and the Girls|
|Papa and The Girls|
|GaGa and Nate|
|My Little Artist, Emma Leigh|
And . . . although I hate this picture of me the reason I do what I do everyday is right here. I love the way Nate is looking at me in this picture. Pure Love.
Happy Good Friday Y'all!
Gee I posted and it disappeared! It was a GREAT day for us too . . .love the continued tradition of dying a zillion eggs here with the kiddo's in their Easter aprons . . .which by the way are getting smaller on them each year! Happy Happy Happy that Nate is rocking those numbers! That makes this Good Friday an especially Good Friday . . .Looking forward to our wonderful Easter weekend!! xxoo
Just a Mom
I AM a wife.
I AM the mom of 3 wonderful children.
I AM my son's pancreas.
The information provided on this blog is from our personal experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Because something works for us does not mean it will work for you.
Please consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your health care options.
- ► 2012 (25)
- Blogcation - Not Dead Yet
- Diabetes, K9s & New Tires - #20
- Easter - 16, 17, 18 and 19
- Good Friday's 15
- The number 14 brought to you by OmniPod and DexCom...
- My One Thing - 13
- #12 Not So Easy!!
- Catching up with The Houston Family
- 1 Every Day for my Mom
- Submit Your Kit - VLOG
- Tallygear - Sugar Bolus - LFAC
- Why I still Cry - Part 2 - A Mother's Love
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2010 (136)