Please include your name.
Only one entry is allowed per person.
The winner will be chosen randomly at www.random.org and announced on Sunday, November 14th.
Don't forget that I'm not the only D Mama celebrating and holding a contest! Komar generously donated 13 pairs of PJs for this World Diabetes Day Super Sugar Bolus!
So, visit my fellow D Mama bloggers listed below and increase your chances of winning! You can enter to win on all 13 blogs!
We D Mama bloggers will announce one winner per hour, starting at 9 a.m. and ending at 9 p.m., on World Diabetes Day, Sunday, November 14th.
I love the PJs and my daughter would too!
Great Contest!! So excited over the many places to enter this week!! Awesome!! Thanks!!
I would love to win please Thanks
Would love to win. thanks
Would love some PJ's :)
Please count me in. I would love to win, even if I don't I can't wait to buy a few pairs for xmas gifts and share the site with friends. It makes me so happy to find companies supporting jdrf. Thank you!
actsm AT hotmail Dot com - no spaces!
What a great company! I would love a pair of PJ's! Count me in.
Count me in!!
Thank you, Mr. Komar, for your efforts in raising money to find a cure...Love your pjs!!
Just a Mom
I AM a wife.
I AM the mom of 3 wonderful children.
I AM my son's pancreas.
The information provided on this blog is from our personal experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Because something works for us does not mean it will work for you.
Please consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your health care options.
- ► 2016 (16)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (122)
- Special Sibling of a D-Kid Day!!
- Thankful Today - Thankful Every Single Day!
- WINNER, WINNER TURKEY DINNER!
- Happy Thanksgiving - Gobble Gobble
- Sugar Bolus - 3 of my FAVORITE things
- Our 1st Trip with D and it was Free!
- WDD 2010
- CHASITI - Wins the Great PJ WDD Giveaway
- Houston We Have A Problem's Great PJ World Diabete...
- Catching up --- Halloween & Nate's NEW gecko Tummi...
- 6 Things the Houston Family would like you to know...
- It's November and I have a lot to SAE!
- ▼ November (12)