|Laura & Jo - a very cropped phone shot from Fred's phone|
|Me and the Littles - Yea, I lost Nate's shirt. Nice!|
|My silly girls and my bad hair day!|
|Jim and Em|
|Sophie, Elise and Emma|
|Fred and the girls|
|Nate and Daddy|
|I love these shirts!!|
|Nate had so much fun!|
|I love this pic of Emma and Elise holding hands :)|
|100% within goal!! Woot-Woot!|
|Thank you, D for a good WDD!|
Awesome pictures! Looks like the kids had a ton of fun and those numbers are fantastic! Growth spurts are so tough to deal with! Seems like no matter what you do or change, you just can't get things right! Hopefully you guys are on the tail-end of it now and things will even out again!
Just a Mom
I AM a wife.
I AM the mom of 3 wonderful children.
I AM my son's pancreas.
The information provided on this blog is from our personal experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Because something works for us does not mean it will work for you.
Please consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your health care options.
- ► 2016 (16)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (122)
- Special Sibling of a D-Kid Day!!
- Thankful Today - Thankful Every Single Day!
- WINNER, WINNER TURKEY DINNER!
- Happy Thanksgiving - Gobble Gobble
- Sugar Bolus - 3 of my FAVORITE things
- Our 1st Trip with D and it was Free!
- WDD 2010
- CHASITI - Wins the Great PJ WDD Giveaway
- Houston We Have A Problem's Great PJ World Diabete...
- Catching up --- Halloween & Nate's NEW gecko Tummi...
- 6 Things the Houston Family would like you to know...
- It's November and I have a lot to SAE!
- ▼ November (12)