If you are interested in T-Shirts for WDD - check out We CARA Lot Blog ---- Nicole created an awesome Tshirt design for World Diabetes Day!
And . . . I think that's all I've got for today!
You're amazing for all that you do to improve the quality of life for other DMoms and Dkids. Thank you so much! In particular, thanks for posting those cute pics of Nate at Halloween. Alex looked at the pic of Nate with the pod on his leg and was a bit less reluctant to try a new site. He's only 2 so you can imagine change isn't easy. His arms have gotten too banged up from the pod. So we're following you're lead and trying the leg. LOL
Just a Mom
I AM a wife.
I AM the mom of 3 wonderful children.
I AM my son's pancreas.
The information provided on this blog is from our personal experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Because something works for us does not mean it will work for you.
Please consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your health care options.
- ► 2016 (16)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (122)
- Special Sibling of a D-Kid Day!!
- Thankful Today - Thankful Every Single Day!
- WINNER, WINNER TURKEY DINNER!
- Happy Thanksgiving - Gobble Gobble
- Sugar Bolus - 3 of my FAVORITE things
- Our 1st Trip with D and it was Free!
- WDD 2010
- CHASITI - Wins the Great PJ WDD Giveaway
- Houston We Have A Problem's Great PJ World Diabete...
- Catching up --- Halloween & Nate's NEW gecko Tummi...
- 6 Things the Houston Family would like you to know...
- It's November and I have a lot to SAE!
- ▼ November (12)