this beautiful video makes my eyes overflow every time I watch it . . .it touches my heart, it makes me wish I could snatch the disease and throw it into the depths of hell . . .or simply take it myself . . .neither is an option, so Poppa and I will continue to support you, Nate and the other Houstons until there is a cure in whatever manner we can . . .we will never quit and hope for a cure soon! go Team Super Nate!
Just a Mom
I AM a wife.
I AM the mom of 3 wonderful children.
I AM my son's pancreas.
The information provided on this blog is from our personal experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Because something works for us does not mean it will work for you.
Please consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your health care options.
- ► 2016 (16)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (122)
- Freaking out a little! A1C -- Open and Honest pos...
- JDRF Walk for a Cure - Team Super Nate 2010
- Diabetes Dude Webathon - - - Raising money to rais...
- Our Diabetic Life - - - GIVEAWAY !!
- In My Own Words . . . by Jim Houston
- 1 Year - Tears and Triumphs
- A Guest post from my BFF, Helen
- A Guest Post from Scott Kasper
- A Guest Post from GaGa
- Tagged! Who's Next?
- Almost Time to Walk
- DFeast Friday - Shrimp Ceviche
- I'm having an affair!
- Life with Diabetes - No Easy Feat
- Chick-fil-A Reminder!
- Candy Heart AMAZING holiday weekend give-away . . ...
- Custom 3D Bands and My Cutie Patootie Super Nate
- Last Day to Order These!!!
- Diabetes Art Day
- ▼ September (20)