View Larger Map
We will meet you near the registration tent (I'm hoping to have a Super Sweet Sophie banner) and give you your wristbands at that time.
Optional: You may bring pets (on leash), lawn chairs and blankets
Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call my cell phone if you have any questions.
We hope to see you there!!
Supporting you 100% !! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I can't tell you how appreciative I am that you are supporting both causes that I deal with daily. Crohn's and Colitis may be a much more silent disease but can be just as tough to deal with/painful as diabetes. I think the world of you for taking on both diseases. I know what comes with trying to deal with both... more doctor appts, more medicines, more medical bills, stress, sorrow, etc. It's literally double of everything. It takes a really strong person to face them both. You're doing a great job. Thank you again. ~ Mandi
Just a Mom
I AM a wife.
I AM the mom of 3 wonderful children.
I AM my son's pancreas.
The information provided on this blog is from our personal experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Because something works for us does not mean it will work for you.
Please consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your health care options.
- ► 2012 (25)
- Losing it all . . . and getting it back!
- A Note of Thanks
- I wont lie --- it felt good
- CCFA - Super Sweet Sophie's Walk in Pictures
- D-Blog Week - Day 7 / What the DOC has taught me!
- D-Blog Week - Day 6 / Wild Card!
- D-Blog Week - Day 5 / Despite Diabetes
- D-Blog Week - Day 4 / 10 Things I Hate About You (...
- D-Blog Week - Day 3 / Pooooop!
- D-Blog Week - Day 2 / Dear Nate
- D-Blog Week - Day 1 / Admiration
- TAKE STEPS - Walking for Super Sweet Sophie
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2010 (136)