Good Grief . . .
I decided to place Nate's pod on his bum and cover it with IV3000. Unfortunately, the major blow out that he had after dinner required a bio-hazard suit and a site change! Good Grief! So, lesson learned - - - Wait for bum sites until after potty training or invest in a lot more IV3000. After the blow out I moved the pod to his arm and he is doing quite well with it there.
|Getting ready to place 1st OmniPod EVER. GO ME!|
|My Picnik version of the smaller OmniPod. Nice!|
awww....he's so cute, well his little booty is so cute!
Not sure if I ever told you how helpful your pics and videos have been for Isaac, he's seen them all and it's shown him that there are other little dudes out there getting pokes, too. So, thanks a million for your posts like these :)
Just a Mom
I AM a wife.
I AM the mom of 3 wonderful children.
I AM my son's pancreas.
The information provided on this blog is from our personal experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Because something works for us does not mean it will work for you.
Please consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your health care options.
- ► 2016 (16)
- ► 2012 (25)
- Losing it all . . . and getting it back!
- A Note of Thanks
- I wont lie --- it felt good
- CCFA - Super Sweet Sophie's Walk in Pictures
- D-Blog Week - Day 7 / What the DOC has taught me!
- D-Blog Week - Day 6 / Wild Card!
- D-Blog Week - Day 5 / Despite Diabetes
- D-Blog Week - Day 4 / 10 Things I Hate About You (...
- D-Blog Week - Day 3 / Pooooop!
- D-Blog Week - Day 2 / Dear Nate
- D-Blog Week - Day 1 / Admiration
- TAKE STEPS - Walking for Super Sweet Sophie
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2010 (136)