And thanks to Mike over at What Some Would Call Lies . . . here is an awesome Thank You video for Karen at Bitter~Sweet without whom D-Blog Week would not be possible!
Our thank you to Karen:
I neeeeeeeeed those stripey pants!! Of course, the horizontal stripes may not be as flattering on me as on sweet Sophie ;). Why are all the super cute clothes designed for kids???
I agree 1000000% about the DOC and the boatload of information they provide. That and all the really super cool people ;)
How did Sophie's walk go?
Just a Mom
I AM a wife.
I AM the mom of 3 wonderful children.
I AM my son's pancreas.
The information provided on this blog is from our personal experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Because something works for us does not mean it will work for you.
Please consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your health care options.
- ► 2016 (16)
- ► 2012 (25)
- Losing it all . . . and getting it back!
- A Note of Thanks
- I wont lie --- it felt good
- CCFA - Super Sweet Sophie's Walk in Pictures
- D-Blog Week - Day 7 / What the DOC has taught me!
- D-Blog Week - Day 6 / Wild Card!
- D-Blog Week - Day 5 / Despite Diabetes
- D-Blog Week - Day 4 / 10 Things I Hate About You (...
- D-Blog Week - Day 3 / Pooooop!
- D-Blog Week - Day 2 / Dear Nate
- D-Blog Week - Day 1 / Admiration
- TAKE STEPS - Walking for Super Sweet Sophie
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2010 (136)