First off love the new header and button...very cute!!
Second this is soooo exciting I can't stop thinking about it, WOW how huge is this. I can't believe what this one family is doing for All of us...amazing! The things you can accomplish when you but your mind to it!!
To all who can't be in Times Square with us later today (BTW, I'm posting from the bus) there is a live web cam for the Kodak jumbotron, I hope you can catch a few moments of it, visit http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/timessquare/
Mom of The Diabetes Dud
Just a Mom
I AM a wife.
I AM the mom of 3 wonderful children.
I AM my son's pancreas.
The information provided on this blog is from our personal experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Because something works for us does not mean it will work for you.
Please consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your health care options.
- ► 2016 (16)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (122)
- Screaming Reality
- Team Super Nate @ Chick-fil-A
- A Perfect and Practical Give-Away!!
- New LOVE!
- Thanking You . . .
- Alert! Alert! Read This NOW! DOC Unite for the ...
- Diabetes Dude is FLOCKING again!!!
- Nate's (NOT) 1st Day of School
- MWAH! A super big kiss from Super Nate!!
- Candy Hearts Blog Awesome Give Away!!
- Helping a DUDE out . . .
- In case you were wondering . . .
- Encouragement: The Invisible Woman
- My Hero
- Future D Blogger
- How Nate got high . . .
- From Beep Beep Beep to Buzz Buzz Buzz
- ▼ August (17)