Ok...just got caught up with your blog. Sorry I've been such a slacker! I still heart you DNQ my dear. I'm so sorry with all your insurance issues. Wow. It's just not right. It's not. It makes me so angry. Keep us posted and I will keep you guys in my prayers. Hugs.
I agree with the folks here who've said you should send this picture, along with your note, to each and every insurance company CEO, as well as every elected official in the state.
I'm not sure that anything will move any of those SOBs other than mountains of money, but this might actually reach one of them whose heart and soul haven't shriveled to the size of a raisin.
Not that I'm bitter or anything....
Just a Mom
I AM a wife.
I AM the mom of 3 wonderful children.
I AM my son's pancreas.
The information provided on this blog is from our personal experiences with Type 1 diabetes. Because something works for us does not mean it will work for you.
Please consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns about your health care options.
- ► 2016 (16)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (122)
- D-Feast Friday --- A Review
- A picture is worth 1000 words . . .
- As promised . . .
- Why I Still Cry . . .
- JDRF Car Magnets
- D-Feast Friday
- Dear Insurance Companies,
- More swimmers in the family . . .
- Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep
- I have another child . . . Really I do!!
- Rockin' the bg check at 2 years old -
- Another new kind of fine . . .
- The Cost Of It All . . .
- Official DX = Benign Transient Hyperphosphatasemia...
- Benign Transient Hyperphosphatasemia of infancy an...
- Apidra - More by Popular Demand!
- ▼ July (16)